Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Russell Campbell Russell Campbell is offline

Default Is this bug fixed in Word 2007?

I'm using Word 2003 and there's this really frustrating and stupid bug (it
always astounds me how crappy the MS software can be while they make
billions of dollars) that makes my apply a margin change twice before it
will accept it. Specifically, I highlight a few lines of text and in the
ruler, I grab the bottom of the margin control and drag it over a quarter or
half inch or whatever. The control stays where I put it but the left margin
of the text does not move. I then click in the highlighed text and the
margin control jumps back to where it started. I perform the same procedure
again and this time it works. Is anyone using Word 2007 seeing this?