Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

As for the second issue, the second computer probably has more recent
security updates installed.

Kylie wrote:
I recently imported an excel database of contacts into Outlook.

I want to do an email mail merge newsletter.
I click on Insert Merge Field however the Manager's Name field that I
wish to use is not available from the list displayed. Only the most
common contact fields are displayed.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

When I try to send my html newsletter from one computer it works ok
and is received ok (without doing a mail merge). However when I want
to send it from a different computer in our office the recipient
only receives the newsletter as text.
Please help. Suggestions are appreciated.