dave

Default Mail Merge with Word and Excel

Okay, I'm new to this whole mail merge thing, but none the less I get to
support it. User is using Word 2003, when she brings up a document it
prompts her saying
"Opening document will run the following SQL command" it is just a select
statement ran on an excel spreadsheet. Once she clicks yes, the document
opens up excel, then the word document opens up. She goes to the name field
and does a search in field but after it searches all the records, nothing
comes up. It keeps saying record not found. Now if you do the search from
Word 2000, the name comes up just fine. Any ideas?