Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I enter a text box into a calendar template?

What version of Word? Have you tried anchoring the text box outside the
table? Do you have "Drawings" checked on the View tab of Tools | Options?

"Kristen Mayer" Kristen wrote in message
I am making a calendar and I am trying to insert a text box to span acorss

5
dates on the calendar. Each time I click on the text box to make it span
across the dates, it disappers. I have tried to put the text box infront

of
the text but that does not work. It does not work if i put the text box
behind the text. The box always disappers. Any ideas?