Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default word 2010 beta problems

I guess if you like to continue to be a laughing stock then go right ahead.
Your notoriety isn't limited to this newsgroup. Ever since the topic of your
resignation and what you posted on your web page regarding it came up,
people started asking questions and they've been reading and commenting on
what you've been posting. It's too bad you've lost respect amongst your
peers over such a silly little comment that most would have blown off.

Personally, I don't think the 'worm' jokes are incredibly funny, myself. I
think it's a shame to see someone with such honor and integrity fall into
such a state of disgrace. It greatly saddens me. :-(

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
I will do no such thing.

The clown will not appoint himself newsgroup courtesy and express police
and then hurl his insults unchallenged.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Give it a rest, Greg.