WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Hindi Dictionary [हिन्दी शब्दकोष]

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Microsoft Word does have a Hindi dictionary available for use. Here are the steps to add it to your Word program:
  1. Open Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Review" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Set Language" in the "Proofing" section.
  4. In the "Language" window that appears, click on "Hindi" in the list of languages.
  5. Click on "Add" to add the Hindi dictionary to your Word program.
  6. Click on "OK" to save the changes.

Once you have added the Hindi dictionary, you can use it to check the spelling and grammar of your Hindi documents.