Instead of trying to use the form as a background or watermark, just insert
one page of the form on each page of the document and set the wrapping to
Behind Text.

"WC Justice" wrote in message
.. .
I would like to use a scanned image of a 4-page printed form as the
background of a Word document, but it looks like a document can only have
one image as a background. Is it possible for me to set up a 4-page Word
document where each page's background is different? I will be using
bookmarks to "populate" the form via automation, so I don't think I can

just
insert the image into the document.

Thanks