Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SCChuck SCChuck is offline

Default Classic Interface

No Gordon,
She's right. When Windows changed the interface, they allowed the user to
choose "Classic Windows". It's just not that many lines of code and costs MS
next to nothing.
Buying software isn't quite the same as buying a car. I think we have
reasonable expectations in thinking MS might do something intelligent. They
did it once before.
I pity the office that swaps out to MS Office 2007 because the boss likes
it. He can expect productivity to go down for some time.
Not smart of MS to make this change without providing the option of using a
"Classic View". Your answer of "not smart" of you to buy it might be right
but it doesn't fix it and it doesn't reduce the number of PO'd Office 2007
users at all.

"Gordon" wrote:

"B@22980" wrote in message
What is Gates thinking changing the interface I have used for the last 15
years!!!! HOW TOTALLY RUDE of Microsoft to stick this to me and all of
us!!!
Then to top it off I have to go and pay some third party $15 to $20 bucks
to provide me with a usable interface????

What a crock Bill!!! Thanks for nothing

Then DON'T BUY IT! Simple. Well it is for someone with even moderate
intelligence....