Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Date Calculations in Word Mail Merge

See the magnus opus created by fellow Word MVP 'Macropod' that can be
downloaded from:

http://www.wopr.com/w3tfiles/10-3654...FieldMaths.zip

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Noah Kaufman" wrote in message
Hi -

I'm putting together a mail merge document, and I want to be able to take
today's date, and add 20 days to it and have that date print in the final
document.

So for example, if today was October 13 - I would want to print a
sentenance
like "Be sure to call us no later than October 23" (the "October 23" value
would be today's date, "October 13" plus 10 days).

I know that I can do an "Insert" - "Field..." and that I can do a
calculation as part of the merge, but what would be the correct formula to
enter? It does not seem like it takes Excel-style formulas.

Thank you very much, in advance, for answering my question.

Sincerely,

Noah Kaufman
New World Design
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA