Does the browser's Back button work?

"Tech Writer in Charlotte" Tech Writer in
wrote in message
I have a lot of internal hyperlinks to bookmarks in my documents. I put a
note in them that you can go to the bookmark with a hyperlink, then use
Alt+LeftArrow to go back to the hyperlink. I publish the docs to the web

but
when a doc is opened from there this command doesn't work. If the doc is
saved to somebody's hard drive it works. I figure it might have something

do with realative paths, but since it's an internal link that doesn't make
sense.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.