Mark S.

Default sections are confusing me...

Hello.....Let me set my page up for you.
My paper consist of 3 different section.
section 1) company info, logo, table of contents and legal info.
section 2) body of paper ( roughly 30 pages long )
section 3) index, glossary

I want to format each section differently and have managed to do so by
winging it but I have noticed that when I remove a section break ( all of
mine are "next Page" section breaks ) the formatting goes nuts.

My question is this: Does the section break include all of the text, info or
whatever ABOVE it? Meaning that if I want to format my third and final
section then I need to include a section break at the very end of the book?