Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Lucy in the sky

Default Applying style/font with manual formatting from a source table

1. Doc1 contains an Table1, with a header and a data row. Each cells in
Table1 has different style/font formatting, manual or predefined. Table1
itself may have been auto-formatted, but could also contain manual formatting
as well.

2. During an automated process, some tab-separated data will be converted
into a Table2 via .ConvertToTable() function.

3. May I know how can I apply the exact style/formatting from Table1 to
Table2? Speed is the key.