Peter in New Zealand

Default Mail merge woes

"Graham Mayor" wrote in news:OB9PxSc5FHA.252
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

Oh Graham, what a gem you are!!! With your splendid help I actually got
it sussed. Why, oh why, couldn't they have left a good thing alone? Not
to worry, at least I understand it in Word 2002 now. And all my Christmas
card envelopes are printing off perfectly merged. My grateful thanks for
your ready help, and the compliments of the season to you and yours.

--
Peter in New Zealand. (Pull the plug out to reply.)
Collector of old cameras, tropical fish fancier, good coffee nutter, and