Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do i install a handwritten font from a letter I recieved?

If you search Google, you will find programs that allow you to create your
own font. I don't know how easy or hard that is to do because I have no
need. I have almost 1000 fonts on my computer so the *last* thing I need is
to create my own. (My own handwriting really sucks so it's better all the
way around if I avoid doing that.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sandi Allen" Sandi wrote in message
A friend wrote me a letter. I love her handwriting and I want to use it in
Word for class assignments and so forth, But I have no idea how to do
this.
Could someone please help me. I am computer stupid!!!!