Jezebel

It's possible you're looking in the wrong place for the problem. Watermarks
do work in W2003. It might be that adding the watermark is not killing the
header but simply pushing the rest of it somewhere out of sight. Try adding
the watermark and setting it to floating behind text.

"RWN" wrote in message
We recently upgraded from Off'97 to 2003.

When an attempt was made to add a watermark ("Draft") to a converted
document consisting
of several sections it blew away the headers on all but the 1st section.
I found that I
could get the headers back if, after inserting the watermark, I went to
each section and
*reinstated* the "Same as Previous" notation (all the sections have a
common header).

This would be ok except that these documents have about 15 sections each!.

We haven't tried the watermark feature on a document created in wd'03 yet
but *assume* it
will work and the problem is somehow related to the documents being
created in wd'97.

Clues?
--
Regards;