garfield-n-odie

Default Using graphic w/mail merge

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm .

"B.Kundla" wrote:

I have a graphic that I need to use as the background on name badges. Is
there a way to do this in a mail merge? My Word guru here at work thought I
could do both things, insert the graphic and pull in the text, using a merge.
But I couldn't find any place in merge to tell it to put in the graphic. The
second thing I tried was to insert the graphic in the cells then do the
merge. That doesn't work because the merged text will replace the graphic. Is
there some way to have the graphic as my background and also do a merge?
Thanks for any help.

bkundla