Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

Default Problems using tables to format a formular

Ebbe,
Have you tried dragging the cell whilst holding down the Alt key. That
should give you some control.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

1)
Dragging "wall" of a cell is not done smoothly. The vertical line jumps in
irregular steps. Is it possible to make a setup, so that I am free to drag
the vertical lines in as small distance as I like?

2)
Often I discovers that dragging in one cell-wall (vertical line) causes
other vertical lines to move un wanted and sometimes the line flips back
as soon as I release the mouse button. How can I avoid these effects?

On beforehand: Thanks

Ebbe