Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default turn a table to it's mirror image

This option is on Table Properties, Table.
Between the Text Wrapping Options and the Border&Shading and Options Buttons.
I am using Word 2003 (SP2) Standard Edition running on Windows 2000 SP4.

I checked with a collegue who is using 2003 on XP and he does not have this
option? Does anyone know of the check box somewhere that activates this
option? What other options are we missing?

Thanks
DeanH

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Or Word 2007?

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I've never seen anything like that in Word 2003, either.

"Bear" (nospam) wrote in message
You must have a version later than Word 2000, as I have not got that
option.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000