I haven't heard "Anyone lived in a pretty how town" in years!

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You're right. It does have a certain charm to its cadences, too. Perhaps a
form of concrete poetry? With up so floating many bells down....

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I don't think so. Babelfish may give a strange concatenation of words,

but
at least they're usually actual words, correctly spelled.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Babelfish translation rides again.

"daren.thigpen" wrote in
message
I have tired to get a locked up the prodect key. I has try to fixed

them.
And Still locked the window microsoft word 2003 and powerpoint 2003
were
locked. They won't get in.
I has laptop computer so lost it where is the key prodect to put lock
away.
Please help it for us explain the micosoft.