Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
William William is offline

Default DISAPPEARING HEADER AND FOOTER

Word 2003/XP

I have a Word doc that has copy on pg. 1 and 2. At the end of the copy on
page 2, a Section break/Page Break has been inserted that creates a blank p.
3, which I want to get rid of. When I put the cursor on the section break
and delete it, the extra page disappears, but so does the footer on p.1 and
the header on p.2. Page 1 has a different header than p.2 and is not
affected when the section break is deleted. I cannot figure out why the
aforementioned footer and header disappear when the section break is deleted.
Ideas
--
William