FWIW, Microsoft has heard you. Look for changes in Office 12.

"Simon Champion" Simon wrote in message
This "feature" continuously infuriates me also. I understand that it can

be
turned off, but why is turned on in the first place? In my opinion this
should be turned off by default and then it can be enabled by all those

users
just dying to take advantage if this "great" feature.

"maduser" wrote:

This new "innovation" that Microsoft has incorporated into its products,
whereby you have to click twice to see an entire pull-down menu, is
ridiculous. Show me the entire thing at once, without my having to

click on
another down arrow to see the bottom half of the pull down menu.