Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Odd/Even Page Numbering

You are welcome!

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"gapkid" wrote in message
Thanks, Stefan--that's the answer I was looking for!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

What you can do is change the "Section start" setting to "Even page" in
the
Page Setup dialog box for the relevant sections.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"gapkid" wrote in message
I understand how to change the document into separate Odd and Even
Pages.
What isn't explained anywhere is how to change the order in a document
that
already has Odd and Even Pages. For example, I have a document that
starts
with an Odd Page then goes to Even, etc. I need to reverse that and
start
it
with an Even Page, then Odd, etc. Nowhere does it explain how to do
this.

.