Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pepper pepper is offline

Default Form with Option buttons - in groups

Thank you

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Right-click an option button and choose Properties. In the Properties
window, enter a value for GroupName. Enter the same value for each button
you want in the same group and a different value for each group.

"Pepper" wrote in message
I designed a form in MS Word 2003, with Option (radio) buttons which I need
to place into groups. There are four groups, with from 3 - 5 choices in
each
group. The problem I am having is to get the groups to be independent of
one
another. Currently, I can only select one on the entire form, if I select
another in a different group, the original choice is erased.
Please help.

Pepper