Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Default Hi, I cant work out how to type in column 2 in word

Are you referring to newspaper or table columns? Newspaper
columns will be filled in the "logical" order, but you can
use Ctrl+Shift+Enter to insert a column break, if you want
to. In a table, just click in the desired cell, to access it.
If you need an overview of the various ways to create column
formats in Word, see the first section of the article at
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/UsingColumns.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bellchops" wrote in message
Hi, I cant work out how to type in column 2 in word. I know it
should be
simple,

Please help!!