Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Default I need help making a 'flyer' for room to rent.??

Naa, that's Ok, 'cause I always divert all incoming calls to voicemail
whilst I'm away.

That's kind of alright, though, paying for incoming calls whilst you are
away, though I'd obviously rather not pay it given the choice, but you are
using another countries phone network, and I guess they probably charge your
home mobile company somthing for the privilige...(?) Not to say the home
mobile company is not making a huge profit on their charges mind!! :-)

In message ,
Graham Mayor Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

Better not take your mobile phone on holiday abroad then

ChrisM wrote:
Who charges you for INCOMING calls then??
Don't get that here (UK) and certainly don't like the sound of it!
It's annoying enough when I get junk/advertising calls now, but I'd
be really p****d off if I had to PAY for them as well!!!

Chris.

In message ,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP Proclaimed from the
tallest tower:

In Australia, the recipient does not get charged for incoming calls.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Plus all sorts of unwanted phone calls.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get
yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.

--
Regards,