Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SyBaYW55?=,

I am trying to use the new table styles feature in Word in a template.
However, I cannot get table styles to work properly, especially in regard to
applying an indent to an entire table. Do table styles actually work, or is
this new feature too buggy/unstable to use?

They work, but they don't necessarily do everything we might wish or expect.
Basically, a TableStyle is a user-defined Table AutoFormat, with a couple of
features added on.

As a quick test, I can see what you mean about the indent. BUT if I go back and
change it again, it does seem to stick. (Word 2003)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)