Dawn Crosier

I do it with tabs which contain tab leaders. (We print out our
signature page to create a scanned image.)

However, if you are looking for a method which will allow the
user to type in a signature, and have it still underlined, I
would had a formfield with the attribute of underlined. Then I
would protect that section of my document so that the formfield
allows data entry without pushing your underlining around on the
document.

The really best alternative is to create a table, and have the
bottom borders formatted to show, while the remaining borders are
formatted for none.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Cheryl" wrote in message

CEW