Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PatJ

Default How do I change page numbering from 1 to A-1 to A-1-1 in Word 2003

Hi,

Try using Section breaks for each new section so that you can individually
assign the page numbers for your main document, annexes and appendices.

Pat

"salthorse" wrote:

I have a document with Annexes and Appendices. The page numbering in the
footer are 1, 2, 3, etc., for the main document, A-1, A-2, B-1, C-1 for the
Annexes and A-1-1, A-1-2, A-2-1, B-1-1, C-1-1, C-1-2, C-1-3, C-2-1, C-2-2,
etc., for the Appendices. How do I change the page numbering accordingly in
Word 2003 please?