Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dot Dot is offline

Default Corrupt Table Error Message

I have been creating and working with tables for years; however, on the
Student and Teacher version of Word 2003, every table I create develops an
error after you save it or when you close it and re-open. Many of the table
lines are missing or the data is missing from the cells and you get an error
message that the table is corrupted. Is there a glitch with the Student and
Teacher version of Word 2003 that anyone is aware of that is causing this
bizarre behavior? Or do you think I need to reload the program? Help please!
--
Dot