Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Theresa T. Theresa T. is offline

Default bullets changing to symbols

Thanks for responding Robert,

I am compiling .hlp files using Doc-to-Help 2000. My command updated to Word
2002. Now I'm having the symbol problem. It appears to convert bullets to
symbols during the final formatting phase.
I realize I am using an OLD version of DTH, but it can't be helped. More
money going to the war effort, less money going to software upgrades for
technical writers.
)
--
Theresa T.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Theresa

Theresa T. wrote:
Currently using word 2002 .After compiling, bullets are converted to symbols.
Other than cutting and pasting bullets in the .rtf and recompiling, is there
any other way around this? Thanks

"Compiling" has a pretty special meaning when talking about computers --
what exactly is it you are doing? When exactly is this "conversion"
observed?

Greetings
Robert
--