Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default PLEASE HELP ME WITH RESIZING TEXT

True. Then:

There once was a man from Nantucket ...

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
Gee - his suggestion is not very nice, is it? Not to mention
anatomically difficult if not impossible. ;-)

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
That is very charitable of you JoAnn. The twit goes ranting and
telling all us people to go "f" ourselves and your spirit of
helpfulness champions on ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
I had to debate whether or not to respond to your post. Generally I
wouldn't but you're catching me on one of my kinder days.

Publisher will do what you want. Word is not a page layout program -
Publisher is.

"Nipper" wrote in message
Im trying to resize text that is not a specific size.I want to
beable to click the text box and stretch and scew the text any size
i want .please help
me.