Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MarriedMark MarriedMark is offline

Default Free Training?

I did... and I'm a bit overwhelmed by seemingly splochy (sp?) options. I've
found nothing completely thorough. Have you any specific suggestions?

Mark

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Did you try Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MarriedMark" wrote in message
Is there any site that offers online or a downloadable full, thorough Word
2003 training. I'm looking for something like a general Word 2003 text
book,
but free and online/downloadable. Even better, if it's a source you know
is
thorough enough that I could take a simple Word 2003 certification test
and
pass after going through your recommended resource, I'd really like that
better. I'd sure appreciate any feedback anyone can offer.

Mark Smith