Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Saving a document in 2003

PPSTECH wrote:
I want to save a documet so when the receiver opens it, they see only
the "final showing markup" with "comments". I don't want to display
any other formatting, etc. I know you can change your "security"
option to hide those, but that
appears to be a system settings, not a document setting. I need a
document setting embeded.

That is not possible. The recipient will see whatever they have set their
security to provide, and you have no control over that. This is by design of
the product.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman