Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thangam

Default how do I keep UK English as the default for Word spellcheck?

I have followed all the instructions in this link and still the language
keeps changing back to US English. Any further advice would be much
appreciated!
Thanks for your help.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Did you also turn off the automatic detection of languages in Word?
See the instructions in the article at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Thangam" skrev i meddelandet
THe spell check keeps returning to US English and I am working in

the UK and
need it to stick to UK English. I have changed the language default

through
Office settings, but time after time, when I am writing a document,

I find
that it changes organisation to organization and when I go into

spell check
to change this, it keeps changing back to US English in front of my

very
eyes. It's drivig me mad. please help!