Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default no spell check in word - 2007

You might try clearing temp files; see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

"Dan" wrote in message
I suddenly have the same problem. Thanks Deon, I didn't notice it was
starting at doc2. I've re-installed, deleted normal.dot, checked all
proofing settings, triple checked language settings. read hours worth of

KB,
but nothing resolves this. Is this virus related?
Thanks,
Dan
"Deon" wrote in message
Hi there.
Word is not helping me at all. It seems as if Word has no spell checker
installed. I even un-installed the whole package with no luck.
Words spelled incorrectly aren't marked red and therefor no option to
correct it.

Another funny thing is that New documents after opening word, start at
Document2.

Hope someone can help me.

deon