Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Greg

Default Form rows with CheckBoxes

Gus,

I'm ready. Go ahead and say it: "Read the whole question stupid."

Sorry

All I can suggest is maybe continuing your current process to squish
the rows even more and set the borders to nothing. Here is a bit of
code that I sometimes use to show/hide text in a table:

Dim bGrid As Boolean
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
With ActiveDocument.Tables(1)
With .Rows(1)
If .HeightRule = wdRowHeightExactly Then
.HeightRule = wdRowHeightAuto
CommandButton1.Caption = "Hide details"
.Borders(wdBorderBottom).LineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle
.Borders(wdBorderLeft).LineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle
.Borders(wdBorderRight).LineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle
.Borders(wdBorderTop).LineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle
Else
.HeightRule = wdRowHeightExactly
.Height = ".05"
CommandButton1.Caption = "Show details"
.Borders(wdBorderBottom).LineStyle = wdLineStyleNone
.Borders(wdBorderLeft).LineStyle = wdLineStyleNone
.Borders(wdBorderRight).LineStyle = wdLineStyleNone
.Borders(wdBorderTop).LineStyle = wdLineStyleNone
End If
End With
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True