Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Different margin settings on odd and even pages

Now that you know how to answer your own questions, the next step is to keep
coming back and answer questions from other users!

http://word.mvps.org

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi

Well, I've managed to answer my own question. What I wanted is called
"mirror margins" in Word 2003 and is found in Page Setup.

Dave

"Dave" wrote:

Hi
How do I set different margins on odd and even pages without putting a
section break after each page? Is this possible?

Dave