Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wanda Wanda is offline

Default set up cursor on TOP left

Some how I've chage the set up on my MS Word. Hope some one can help. When i
open a NEW document my cursor starts on 4.5 of the VERTICAL RULER instead of
the former 1 (or something like that). I went to TOOLSOPTIONSon the VIEW
tabi checked the TEXT BOUNDARIES (from print & web layout) and i can see
like a text box on the lower bottom of the page (upper edge of that text box
is on 4.5 of the vertical ruler). How on earth can i change the set up so the
text starts on thop of the page? Currently my page set up settings are top,
bottom, right & left magins 1" Gutter: 0" Gutter Position: Left Page: Normal
Orientation: Portrait