Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anthony Giorgianni[_4_] Anthony Giorgianni[_4_] is offline

Default Bullet style customizing

Hello All

I'm putting a vertical list of itmes into a column on a word table. I'd like
Word to add a bullet to the left of each item with the bullet far let and
only one space (or even no) between the bullet and the item.

I open the bullet customize box and set everything for 0" (IE In "Text
position": "Tab space after 0" and "Indent at 0". And in "Bullet position"
"Indent at 0"") Yet, when I hit okay, Word inserts about a half inch of
spcae between the bullet and each item. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Anthony Giorgianni
for everyone's benefit, please post back to the group.