Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Worsty

Default Pop-up on 'save' about required form fields

Graham: I just read this post. I'd like to do something similar. I have a
word 2003 form with 10 rows. Each row has 4 checkboxes. I have a command
button at the bottom of the 10 rows that when you click runs a macro to
tabulate a score. What I want to do is to somehow not allow a user to choose
more than 1 checkbox per row. An example is below

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
Ineffective (cb) (cb) (cb)
(cb)

Calculate Button

Can we do this?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can validate fields as you complete them - see
http://www.gmayor.com/formfieldmacros.htm

Emily Sue wrote:
Is there a way, perhaps a built-in macro, to alert users who are
saving a form/template they have filled-out that there are required
fields they have not completed?