Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Scroll on Window Restore?

That is strange and does not happen for me. Even if I have only been reading
a document and not actually done any editing or clicked the insertion point,
it still minimizes and maximizes to the same point. If I have been editing,
when I maximize, the cursor is still where it left off.

I'm not sure what could be causing this. Are you using a standard desktop
with a standard mouse?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Greg" wrote in message
I'm running Word 2007 on Vista Business.

Whenever I restore Word from the task bar, it scrolls so the cursor is at
the top line of the window. That happens whether I'm restoring to a window
or to the full screen.

This scarcely ranks up there with ... well, bad stuff. But it's annoying.

Is there a setting of some option somewhere saying "Don't scroll on
restore"?
--
Greg