Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AmyMatt AmyMatt is offline

Default Mail Merge Letters but Keep like records together

I am using Word 2000 to perform a mail merge letter using an Excel 2000
worksheet as the data source. In my data source a person may appear more
than one time--in other words, a person may have multiple rows of data .
When I print my letters, I would like to consolidate the merged fields into
one letter when the name is the same rather than printing a separate letter
for each record, but I am not sure how to do this.