Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Simple newbie question:margins in print layout view

Excellent.

Terry

"Victor Delta" wrote in message
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
If Asian Language support is enabled (not selected), then the crop marks
will be displayed. Have you checked in Office, Languages?
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Terry
Many thanks. I had checked in 'Microsoft Office Language Settings' - but
had not noticed that there was another file called 'Microsoft XP Office
Language Settings' in the same folder. I disabled the Asian Language
support in this and, hey presto, the problem was solved. NB It did delete
my Normal.dot template in the process however (without asking). Anyway,
have now restored it via a copy.
Thanks again,