Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trayl trayl is offline

Default Page markers

I have the same problem and have tried this fix for removing the Asian
language settings. No asian language settings are showing but I still have
the text boundaries in each corner in a word document. Any suggestions?

"Paul" wrote:

Thanks Graham - perfect

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

"Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Paul wrote:
Every time I start Word around the edge of the page I can see markers
(not sure of their correct name) which indicate the page margins.
This looks like the option that you can enable through Tools -
Options - View - Text Boundaries, however, the option is not enabled.
How do I remove the markers