Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Merrell[_2_] Mark Merrell[_2_] is offline

Default How do I put subscripts in an equation?

Hi Bob,

I've got Word 2007 and am creating the equation using the equation button on
the Insert tab. One formula I tried to create is the turns ratio for a
transformer (NsubS/Nsubp = EsubS/EsubP).

Mark

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Mark,

What version of Word, and if Word 2007 are you using the Word Equation Editor on the ribbon, or the older MS Office Equation Editor?

What is the equation you're trying to create?

"Mark Merrell" Mark wrote in message
How do I put subscripts after variables in my equations? It is grayed out on
the toolbar.

Thanks,
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)