Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wong Wong is offline

Default Header disappears!!

I have a strange problem: My header disappears! It is not that there is
nothing in the header, but the header itself disappears so I cannot make any
editing.

I have a Word 2003 document and consists of a few sections. Within one of
the section, my first page has a normal header with the page number, but
somehow the second page there is no header. They are within the same
section! When I click View- Header & Footer. Nothing happens (instead of
showing the header for you to edit).

Can anyone give me a hint what happens? Many thanks.