Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default Add a column to the left of an existing document

Hi Doug,
That just happens to be my first input. The
Account #:xxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxx-x Used # 1

Is where the address would be. This is the second column.
The first is column is
AAA

the third is
800-222-4357

Hope this clears this up for you.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:12:12 +0100, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Those menu commands do not relate to the use of a table.

Give us a bit more information on the exact format of the original data.

I don't see anything that resembles an address in:

AAA Account #:xxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxx-x Used # 1 800-222-4357

What is the significance of the #? Do they act as separators for your data?

Are there then 3 pieces of data for each record?

There is no doubt that what you want to achieve can be done. We just need
to know exactly what you are starting with.

Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.