bio_jazz

Thank-you for your reply Charles.

The headers for the documents were created using autotext. Since the header
exists as autotext, I can update the autotext definition with the new logo
image. Since the header was made using autotext, can I somehow use this to
make the changes to my existing documents?

Thanks.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Yes, it will. Absent a time machine to set up your system a few years ago
before you generated all of these, there is no easy solution.

1) Use templates rather than documents. A document is a one-use product,
usually. Not something that is adapted and reused. For pattern documents,
use templates. http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.

2) You can set up templates so that they draw common elements from a single
source, usually a global template. The simplest is probably AutoText entries
in the global template, inserted into the document templates using AutoText
fields.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Bio_Jazz" wrote in message
I have over 700 MS-Word documents that contain an image of a company logo.
The company name has changed, and the image needs to be replace with the
current logo image. Is anyone aware of a method, plug-in, or additional
software I might be able to use to automate the image replacement?
Replacing
the images manually one-by-one will take a good deal of time.