Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default How to control bullets in Microsoft Word

Modífy the bulleted style to include the font and other
characteristics that you want. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lakeville" wrote in message
I use MS Word 2003
I read and followed the adivce to use list bullet styles that I

found at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html
I think I was successfull in the attempt.
However, I created the styles with normal style and often I use the
normal(web) style.
So I wanted a bullet list for that style.so when I was using

normal(web) I
applyied the list bullet style to the text. However, the text then

converted
to the normal style. I tried to go back and create a new bullet list

while I
was in normal(web) but it seems that I lost my original bullet list.

What did
I do wrong. What should I do if I want a bullet list for 2 different

syles?
Thanks.