Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
fidelio1st fidelio1st is offline

Default Mail Merge Error

[I posted this under my other posting, but felt I should give own subject, so
if answered under other, no need to duplicate, thanks]

I exported my Entourage Address Book to a CSV file. When I do a data merge,
it comes up with an error that says: "Record 16 does not have the same number
as the first row in ContactsExport.csv. Ensure all the records have the same
number of fields."

So I deleted all columns after the last one with a header. I even deleted
row 16 and saved under a different file name, then reopened in the data
merge, and it came up with the same error. (FYI there are 1465 records/rows
of contacts)

How do I fix this? Is the csv corrupted? I've tried exporting a couple
different times.